Che Mat...

Name: Muhammad bin Haji Muslimin
D.O.B: 12 Januari 1995
born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor
Still studying.. in SMK Datuk Menteri
add me at ym!
cmat7@yahoo.com.my
status???
STILL SINGLE!!!!!!!
so what you looking for???
LET..'s GO to my site!!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Nadwah Islamiah Kelas Rancangan Khas Camp (part one)

Tasek Utara Camp, Johor Bahru.

Part One


In 1st July to 3rd July 2009, I, Asraf, Aimi Liyana and Atiq Nabihah went to a camp in Johor Bahru. It is the Nadwah Islamiah KRK camp. Every year, every volunteered students in school in Johor that have KRK classes came here because to know about the importance of the KRK and to know another friends from another KRK schools.

In the first day, the commander of the camp gives some briefing to us. It is about the camp. So, there are many to do's and do not do's. We are advised to be discipline in everything in the camp. So , we all know the rules that we get from the commander.

But, today it was a disaster for us. All the Batu Pahat KRK schools didn't bring the tents for them include my school. In the paper that I received yesterday, there are not written about bought the tents. But eventually, the camp has many spare tents. So, we get one of them.

In the night, we all are to assemble for the ice breaking activity. So, it will separate all my friends. But it is only for the camp. We will friends back after the camp. We are all separated in few groups. After that activity, I have many new friends. I to be acquainted with a friend from Johor Bahru. His name is Hamizan. Other friends that I acquainted with is Fathin Syakila (SMK Convent, Muar), Noorshafiqah (SMK Dato Onn, Batu Pahat), Amir, and my group members from Kota Tinggi, Pontian, and Kulai Jaya.

So, I'm satisfied with the members. And... in that night, I'm the most wanted in the activity. Why? Because I need to laugh in front of my friends. In the first time in my life, I used my 'crazy horse' laugh in front of my friends. It is a terrible sound but everybody likes it. I don't know. But, I don't wait for the next day activity. But tonight, it was a disaster for me. I cannot sleep. My members in the tent are easy to sleep except me. And after an hour, I can sleep. But it is not longer. I awake again. It is 2.30 am. Everybody are waking. I look at outside of the tent, everybody is heading to the bathroom. So, I take a chance to take the bath.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment