Che Mat...

Name: Muhammad bin Haji Muslimin
D.O.B: 12 Januari 1995
born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor
Still studying.. in SMK Datuk Menteri
add me at ym!
cmat7@yahoo.com.my
status???
STILL SINGLE!!!!!!!
so what you looking for???
LET..'s GO to my site!!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Favourite Football Player (Lionel Messi)



My favourite football player is Lionel Messi. I like him because he has an ability to play football. For me, he is the best player ever in the world. Every movement, skills and his handsome face influenced his ability to play. When I first time to see him play, I know he would be a best player ever in the world. In the videoclip, it shows how he motivates himself to be a best player. And when his national team (Argentina) battles with the Mexican National team, he can play football easily and he scores a goal for his team. That's why he is chosen to play with my favourite club, FC Barcelona in Spain. Especially when the UEFA Champions League 2008/09 final in Rome, he can score a goal although he is 'wanted' by the Manchester United's defence. He plays very good in that match. He also has a desire to win. He is the 'heart' of the FC Barcelona because of his desire. As a result, his team wins the Spanish La Liga, Copa Del Rey and also the UEFA Champions League. And in the World Cup in 2010, he also can help his national team to win the cup. Maybe his ability influenced in his desire. That's why I choose him as my best football player.

UEFA: United European Football Association
FC: Football Club de'

No comments:

Post a Comment