Che Mat...

Name: Muhammad bin Haji Muslimin
D.O.B: 12 Januari 1995
born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor
Still studying.. in SMK Datuk Menteri
add me at ym!
cmat7@yahoo.com.my
status???
STILL SINGLE!!!!!!!
so what you looking for???
LET..'s GO to my site!!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

The best place to finish my school work.

Where I should finish my school work? At home or the school library? Or other place in my school? In my opinion, I would like to finish my work at the school library. I like to finish my work there because there are the best place ever to finish it. At there, I can find sources for my school work. That's because the library has many books. Otherwise, there are limited sources at my home. So, I cannot find what to be implied in my work. I also can find help to other students about the work. It is good because I can gain another knowledge from them. That's because there are studying there especially for the PMR candidates. I can get some hints about the question in my work. And I like the environment at the library. The environment there are very crowded. It is good for me because I have a partner to finish my work. That's why I like to finish my work at the school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment